19 January 2015

Hello Monday, Hello New Year

Crickets chirping around here, I know!!  I'm planning to get back to posting more often, but it probably will not be very consistent. 

Hello Monday is where I share what we've been doing and greet the new week.

Hello Peter Pan statue.  I'm glad I finally got to visit you.



Hello Paddington Bear!  I wish the paddington trail could have stayed around a long time!



Hello Coca-Cola Christmas truck!



Completely cheesy (I'm officially a crazy person posting Christmas photos in January!), but fun to see this all lit up.  That was really our only family Christmas photo.

Hello beautiful December sunsets!!



I love this one I captured of my daughter and the sun through her hair.  You may have seen it if you follow on instagram.

We saw so many beautiful sunsets while Jerry's parents were here.





Hello Christmas pjs.  You are keeping my kiddos toasty warm at night.



Hello Southwest England.  We had such a fun packed time!



I'll be sharing more in upcoming posts about our time in The Cotswolds.



 Hello play dates, birthday parties and new colleagues!  


So many new things coming up in 2015.  I'll be sure to share more soon.


What are you saying hello to this week?




11 comments:

  1. I love those pjs!! And I can't wait to hear about your time in the Cotswolds. I keep hearing so many good things about that area. Cory and I are talking about possibly going just the two of us sometime this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo of your daughter and the sunset is beautiful! Very well captured!


    I'm saying hello to some amazingly mild weather. It's in the 60s today and tomorrow!! I've got all the windows open in the house to let the fresh air in. :o)


    V
    Life+1

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of your daughter and the sun was just perfect- so beautiful and everything else looks so fun! I love how you guys take advantage of your location and go see and do!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ALL ABOUT posting Christmas pictures in January. Whatever makes us smile and feel a little leftover holiday love!

    It looks like you had a wonderful holiday season!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos Tina! I was just reading about that Peter Pan statue when I was reading "50 walks to take with kids in London"! I hope you have a great weekend! Much love, Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photo of your daughter at sunset is incredible, the way the sun comes through the tree makes it look like a magical place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That photo of your daughter at sunset is simply stunning. I really hope you plan on getting it printed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photo of your daughter and the sunset, I hope that's going on your wall! xx
    www.lovedbylaura.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...