19 March 2012

Signs of Spring

I stood gazing out the window into a part of the yard I don't normally pay attention to.  Far off I could see these little pretties!
 I couldn't resist stepping out into the yard for a closer look!
 Looking around I found more flowers blooming in the yard!!
 This was a kind of bush.
 Pretty!
 If you know what any of these are I'd be interested in knowing, although I probably won't remember.  Ha!

The nicer weather has found the kids in the yard more!  They are loving their bikes they got for Christmas.  Karis & Brennan pretty much self taught themselves to ride their bikes in the yard.  Those two are quick learners!
They've even mastered stairs!




 Crazy kids!
Reegan is a bit more cautious and still uses training wheels.  She has no desire to take them off at this point.

Last week the kids had spirit week at school.  There was a pj day, wacky tacky day, twin day, cartoon character & book character.
We made good use of our dress up clothes this week!

Iron Man & a dalmatian puppy for cartoon character day!
For book character day Karis dressed as Herminia in Harry Potter, Reegan was Angelina Ballerina & can ya guess who Brennan was dressed as?!  Ha!
Reegan placed 2nd for her costume in her class.

We've sure had our share of sickness again this year.  I had 2 stay home today with fevers and cough.  I'm hoping this warmer weather will take these germs away!!

Have a good week!!



2 comments:

  1. I think the 2nd to the last yellow flower is a winter jasmine. I have some and I googled it and it looks the same as your photos. I love the white flowers - are they fragrant? If so, they might be a jasmine also. Love that you got some flower surprises today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Spring! I love how everything is new and RE-newed during this season. The kids look great in their costumes! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...