11 May 2011

The Royals

Last Friday I had a coffee time with some ladies from church. 
Half the ladies there were from the UK and of course our gossip talk turned to the royal wedding!  We were discussing a popular British magazine called "Hello!"  Last week's edition was all about the wedding.  My hubby was in London part of last week for some meetings.  So I had the idea to send him a quick message to pick up a copy for me!

And do you know what?!

I found out when he got home that he had already gotten it BEFORE I sent the message!  Does he know me well or what?!  He was a bit proud of himself!  Ha!

I am savoring every page and reading every bit of info.  I find the royals fascinating!

 My very own "Hello!" magazine!
Pictures of the Queen's wedding in 1947!
The Spanish Royals!  Queen Sofia, Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia were in attendance!
Didn't know until this picture that they were expecting, a girl!  Does she ever smile for pics?  I don't think I've ever seen it, if so!
 I've been a bit enamored with Autumn and Zara Phillips, for some reason.  

The cake only gets a bottom corner of the page?  It's more news worthy than that!!

And I'm only half way through!!

5 comments:

  1. I am doing the same thing! (we'll you know what I'm like about the whole thing! hehe) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea who Zara and Autumn were . . . had so much fun reading up on them just now! HA! Thanks, Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get myself a copy.
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, visiting from SITS. I also love all things royal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! I love your blog and our family will be praying for yours. We are members of the SBC too! Blessings as you serve!

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...