03 March 2011

Hello Neighborhood

Hello swimming pool.  We miss you!  We'll see you in about 4 months!  Oh how I wish it was sooner!

Hello and thank you kind gentleman!

Hello crazy kids on the street!  You are getting TOO big!

Hello school!  Karis misses you on the weekends!

Hello neighborhood street (I buy some great bread at a bakery on the right)!

Hello park with the swings! My kids love to swing!

See!

Hello cute bear trash can!
Our side of the street is filled with apartment complexes and our local elementary and high school.  On the other side of the street is a big open field with walking paths and grazing horses.  Quite the diversity!

Hello apartment building (ours is the second from the top on the far left)!



Hello dog park!



 Hello park......

 ......on a sunshiny February day!


 Pure giggles and fun!


Thanks for joining me on a tour of our neighborhood!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love pictures! Gives me such a good idea of what it's like where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great tour! I especially loved that bear trash can - I think my girls would want to keep feeding it over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post and seeing pictures of your neighborhood!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...