02 March 2011

El Corte Inglés

Take a look at Spain's version of a Dillards.  Or Saks.  Or Nordtrsoms.  Or what have you in your corner of the world.
This is El Corte Inglés.  Not all of them come with a mini train land.  The one closest to our house just happens to.  It's not open all year round.  Just at special times.  You should have seen it at Christmas!  Cra-zy!

Anyway, I love coming here to look around and shop in their Hipercor (hypermarket).  It's pricier than other stores, so I am selective in what I buy.  Purchasing only the things that I can find at this particular store.

A work day in the morning is prime!  The place is practically empty and I feel like I have the whole place to myself!  Not hard to do with a 6 (or 7, can't remember) floor store!  Take a look at this place!

-I'd say we're not hurting too badly for decent shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Impressive--but definitely too much store for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's like a mall in a store...i think it would take a week to explore it all! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...