11 March 2011

Do You Struggle with Infertility? There is Something for You!

If you've ever taken a look at my "Path to Parenthood" tab at the top of my blog, then you know a little about our story and the incredible ministry that I am a part of, Hannah's Prayer (HP).

I found the online forums just over 6 years ago.  For the last 4 years I have been involved in leadership at HP.  First as a moderator and then the last 3 years as co-director for the Board of Directors.

A highlight of HP.....the retreats!  Since 2005, we've hosted 3 retreats.  This year in June will be our 4th!

Do you or someone you know struggle from infertility or loss?
Take a look at our events page for all the details!!

And guess who is going to be our speaker??

Holley Gerth!!!  Co-founder of (in)courage and writer for Dayspring.

We are SO excited to have her as our speaker!!

Consider joining us!!  And be sure to tell your friends!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great blog you have!
    It's so nice to find other Christian Mom blogs. I am going to have to check this out.

    I have struggled with infertility. I have a pituitary gland disorder which keeps my hormones out of whack. We suffered 3 miscarriages before we conceived Jude. I call him my Miracle baby :)

    Anyway, Thank you SO very much for stopping by my blog on my SITS day! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...