01 November 2014

The Shard Showing Off

The Shard, London, England, River Thames, London Bridge, travel

I just love those moments when you're in the right place at the right time.

On a day spent in London, we took a certain pathway leading us to the river and this is the view that awaited us at the end.

The Shard with a gorgeous bright moon.  A plane decided to photobomb grace us with it's presence.

The Shard, London, England, River Thames, London Bridge, travel

A little to the left or a little to the right and it wasn't quite as spectacular.  This one below was taken on my new phone.  Not too shabby!

The Shard, London, England, River Thames, London Bridge, travel

Have you had those moments where you were in the right place at the right time?  A photo, an impromptu street dance.  Share with me!

Happy November!

5 comments:

  1. wow great pics! i love london, can't believe i've not been up the Shard yet http://thewanderlusthasgotme.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/what-to-see-in-london.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Tina. I really need to venture in to see London by night.
    My latest post is all about me being in the right place at the right time yesterday as well. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! I actually haven't been up it either. I've heard (and seen the pictures) that the views are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! This time of year it's dark so early. These were taken between 5-6 pm! It's the first in a long time that I've been in the city at night.

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...