07 October 2014

Conrad London St. James Christmas Tea Preview, #LDNBloggersTea

Conrad London St. James Christmas Tea Preview

Too early for Christmas??
Not for a Christmas Afternoon Tea!!

Our venue, the beautiful Conrad London St. James hotel, formerly Intercontinental Westminster, thought our group of London Bloggers, gathering for our #LDNBloggersTea, was a perfect group to try out their Christmas Snow Scene Afternoon Tea.

Take a look at this menu!


The ingredients used for our tea were nicely displayed for us.

Conrad London St. James Christmas Tea Preview

Beautiful flower arrangements set throughout the room.

Conrad London St. James Christmas Tea Preview

Even a harpist.  He was amazing and even played a couple Christmas tunes for us!

Conrad London St. James Christmas Tea Preview

The tea selection.  I chose the Vanilla Black Tea.

Conrad London St. James Christmas Tea Preview

Conrad London St. James Christmas Tea Preview

Brussel sprout salad, venison bites & turkey ballotine with cranberry sauce.

Conrad London St. James Christmas Tea Preview

Smoked Salmon, beetroot & spinach and gammon with mustard sandwiches.

Conrad London St. James Christmas Tea Preview

Orange Cranberry & Christmas Spice Scones.  I didn't get a good photo of the strawberry jam and blackberry curd.  The blackberry curd was tasty!

Conrad London St. James Christmas Tea Preview

Executive Chef Zoe Wager came around to talk with us about the tea, the ingredients she used and how she thought through the lovely dessert display she created.

Conrad London St. James Christmas Tea Preview

Is this dessert scene not the cutest thing?  It's like peering into a Christmas window display!

Conrad London St. James Christmas Tea Preview

Winter berry Christmas tree on a brownie base.  Once cut into it was a lovely red mousse, meringue snowmen, Christmas postcard marshmallows, white forest yule logs, chocolate orange Battenberg present and snowflake macaroons.  So much to choose from!

Conrad London St. James Christmas Tea Preview

To top it off, blueberry macaroons to take home.  Every detail was thought out and executed beautifully!  Thank you, Conrad London St. James!

Conrad London St. James Christmas Tea Preview

Great company, food, location, an afternoon well spent!

If you find yourself in London during Christmas, be sure to make your way to the Conrad London St. James for the Christmas Snow Scene Afternoon Tea.  The tea begins on November 24 through Christmas eve.

£37 per person £45 with free flowing champagne.

Conrad London St James
28 Broadway
London
SW1H 9JS
0207 301 8080

Selena at Oh The Places We Will Go has done a wonderful job arranging our teas and will now be handing it over to Melanie at Sunny in London.  If you're interested in joining up with London bloggers, contact Melanie.  We'd love to have you join us!


 I paid a discounted rate for attending the #LDNBloggersTea and the purpose of reviewing the Christmas Snow Scene Afternoon Tea.

19 comments:

  1. It's never too early for Christmas! Especially not Christmas afternoon tea :) Great photos, I wish I could have some of those macarons xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I got to see you here! Lovely review! I'm getting hungry again just looking at all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a lovely tea! Everything tasted delicious and it was so beautifully crafted.
    I had a fab time...I really hope we can meet properly next time!

    Lots of love,

    Angie

    SilverSpoon London

    ReplyDelete
  4. those little snowmen are the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always miss these London blogger meetups and events... I'm a lazy blogger :) Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Serioulsy can't think of anything better than a Christmas Afternoon Tea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always glad to see you!! Thanks!! I could go for tea any time!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'll just have to work on joining us sometime! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing!! You have to join us again sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my....looks delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had the vanilla black as well! It was such a lovely tea. I'm so glad that we got to meet in person (finally!) however briefly! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! A CHRISTMAS TEA? Such a fun idea for a party. You've got me thinking about my trip back home for Christmas this year. But I don't know if I can pull off this amazing-ness. SO wish I could get down for one of these London Blogger Teas sometime!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was a lovely tea!! And yes, so nice to finally meet you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That would be fun!! You always have a place to stay if you come this way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's never too early for tea (of any seasonal description!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really loved how they had such a great diverse selection of tea. I was boring and put on the spot since I turned up a bit late so chose ginger and lemon, but I tried the vanilla black and it was so good!

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...