16 September 2014

Streets of Lisbon

Alfama Lisbon Portugal

We spent a day wandering through the streets of Lisbon.  We loved the colorful streets.

Lisbon, Portugal

Alfama, Lisbon, Portugal

Alfama Lisbon Portugal

Alfama Lisbon Portugal

Lisbon, Portugal

The old timey trams are just so charming!

Lisbon, Portugal

Lisbon, Portugal

Lisbon, Portugal

Lisbon, Portugal

_6170884_2

Even on a gray day the river views were beautiful.

Lisbon, Portugal

We saw a few unique rides that you could take to tour the city.

Lisbon, Portugal

_6170880

Lisbon, Portugal

Perusing the shops to see all the Portuguese goods.
These sardine cans were so cute and colorful.

Lisbon, Portugal

Santa Justa Elevator

Lisbon, Portugal

Comercio Square with Rua August Arch

Lisbon, Portugal

Rua Augusta Arch from behind.

Lisbon, Portugal

There is probably so much more to see and do in Lisbon, but we were content to just wander for the day.

Linking up with BonnieCamilaJessi, and Amy for Travel Tuesday.



14 comments:

  1. Lisbon is beautiful, isn't it. I've only ever visited once and only very briefly so I'd really love to go back sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I think is so cool about the world is that different regions and cities can look so completely different--the way their streets and transportation are set up, the design of their houses...and yet it's all just everyday like, normal as usual to those who actually live there. You captured some great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping to head to Portugal next year to visit some family friends, your pictures are making me excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What part are you going to? Next time I want to go to Porto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!! I agree, even within a country just miles apart. Just yesterday a blogger friend was talking about her experiences and interaction with people in London and it was so different from my experiences and interactions with people in the country just an hour away. It's fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!! It has such a unique charm. I just love wandering streets of the cities we visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisbon is one of favourite European cities so these photo just make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love following you through Portugal! I'm thinking about planning a trip there now, it looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. they live in a little village about an hour outside Porto, I'm hoping it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, thanks!! Hope you make it soon! It's such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...