13 December 2012

A Weekend in December

We had the chance to be a part of Tabernacle's Christmas Dinner & a Show this past weekend.  The director is our Bible Study leader's wife, so we were recruited.  We were happy to!  It's been ages since we were able to participate in a Christmas play!

As you can see, we played the shepherds.  Pretty cute ones at that, I might add!


Our friend, Karen took this great shot!  I love it!  Jerry was the lead shepherd and got to hold up baby Jesus.  As you can see, she he is screaming.  Ha!


Saturday we had a last minute visit from my brother, sister-in-law and niece.  We recruited them to help us with our gingerbread villages.  It was fun!


I think Michelle did most of the work!  Ha!


Kerry & Janet





My kids don't quite get the concept of a gingerbread house.  All of them wanted to eat it!  I didn't let them.  Mean mama, aren't I?!


4 comments:

  1. This is going to sound nerdy, but I have always wanted to have my kids in a Christmas play, lol! Our church just doesn't do the old school, traditional plays. Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome costumes....and I love the bare feet. We have the same gingerbread kit but I am afraid of the kids and candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Shepherds photo is just great! Love the grins on their faces!

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...