06 February 2011

Maybe I Am a Sweet Bread Mom

I think we're on the mend.  It wasn't until Saturday that I had some energy (after getting antibiotics Tuesday).  So much so that I got a bunch of laundry done, cleaned up our living area and even baked 2 different breads, Pioneer Woman's Banana Bread and a no starter version of Amish Friendship Bread.
I love Amish Friendship Bread.  I've only made it once, but I loved the flavor.  I just do not like the time it takes to get a good loaf of bread!  I couldn't believe how much this bread tastes like the original!  I will be making it again, I'm sure.
You may remember my I'm Not A Pumpkin Bread Mom where I shared how I have had quite a time getting loaf breads to work for me.
Well, I am pleased to say that BOTH of my recipes turned out with minimal sticking in the pan!  I have no idea what I did differently.

Just had to share some goodness with you!

2 comments:

  1. Those look great! I'm going to try the no-starter recipe. I love Amish Friendship bread . . .

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...