24 January 2014

Photos in the Fog

There is just something mesmerizing about morning fog.
I dropped the kids off and instantly set off for a drive in the countryside.  I don't have to go far to get to a country lane with fields and trees.  Living in the English countryside sure has its perks.  It has it's downsides too, but I won't go into that.
The problem about a country lane is trying to find a place to pull your car off the road that isn't someone's driveway.  
I found a spot though and it was breathtaking!
And it's time for me to admit.  I am a lazy photographer.  I love the idea of a great shot with great focus, color and composition.  I just don't want to do the work it takes to get there!  Yes, lazy photographer here!!
These were all shot on my IPhone 4S.  Twenty years ago, who would have thought we'd be walking around checking email, surfing the internet and taking pictures with such a contraption.  And oh how I love it!
Amazing that my phone can take photos like this!!
I love taking photos of the world around me.  Especially landscapes.  So I was really excited when I found out about the Pro HDR app.  I took this picture with the normal IPhone camera app.
Then I took it with the Pro HDR app.
The app takes an over processed photo and an under processed photo and merges the 2 together.  It's amazing!
Anyway, I didn't mean to make this a plug for the app, but if you enjoy taking landscape photos with your phone, this app can come in handy!!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!  I am giddy to be spending a whole day this weekend with the lovely Sarah, Gina & Selena!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...