06 August 2013

Nineteen!

Our wedding day, 19 years ago today!  
We are quickly coming up on that time when we've been married longer than not.  
As I think back on this day and the years in between I am just amazed at all that we've been through together.
Three years + a few months of Jerry working on a Masters degree
Making some big life decisions that took us on a journey of living in SIX European countries (numerous others visited)
Learning to speak Russian, a bit of Czech, then a bit of Spanish.  He is definitely the more gifted one in this area.
Six years of infertility
Three kids in 8 months through adoption and twin birth after IVF.  ALL in another country, including a scary birth.  Thank the Lord we were all ok!  Life was a blur those first couple of years!!  Ha!
It's been wild, crazy, fun, exciting, scary and frustrating at times, but we've done it all together!
I'm not the mushy type to gush over my hubby.  Just not my personality.  So I'll say "Love you, man!!"
Here's to many more!!

5 comments:

  1. We only have 17. We are getting old my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great road you all have traveled together so far! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 19 years!!! Congratulations!!! I'm sure you get this a lot, but were you, ummm, 11 when you got married? ;o)

    Cory and I will celebrate 10 years of marriage on Sunday! We're leaving tomorrow for Amsterdam, so it's sure to be a good way to spend an anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Hadn't thought of the concept of being married longer than not--what a great goal!

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...