25 April 2012

Brighton, Seaside

Did I mention that we love the beach?!  Why yes, we do!!
The temps were in the 60s, but it didn't stop our guys from dipping their toes in the water!!
They could spend hours playing in the sand!
Our friends, Chad & Karis came down our first day in Brighton to spend the day with us.
We had a great time with them!
Our Brighton Babies!
Ice Cream at Scoop & Crumb
Having an intense conversation.
Brighton Pier





Karis was fearful walking on these board slats, but she made it down the pier and back.
I was proud of her.

The Brighton Pier is like walking into a carnival!  There are all kinds of food, games & rides.

View from the pier.

Back to the water they go!


fish stand
I love this photo & filter even though Brennan is a bit blurred.
Lunch at an American 50s restaurant.
Ahhhh, the red, white & blue




A few more sites around Brighton....


And lastly, our cottage.



The kids thought the mail slot was the coolest thing!
And our trip was complete with a snack stop at Krispie Kreme!!
Hope you enjoyed seeing a bit of Brighton!
I think we'll be going back here, for sure!

5 comments:

  1. Love these photos, the location, the cottage.... Where exactly is Brighton? I want to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want to go to Brighton and London...how are you all?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. It looks like a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have Krispy Kreme?! YUM!! I love your pictures so fun! What filter did you use for that picture where Brennan is blurry? I like it, too!!
    Your cottage looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...