19 January 2012

My First Printables

I have become a lover and die hard addict to all things pinterest.  If you're not familiar with this gem of a website, then let me tell you about it.  For years I have bookmarked websites in my web browser to go back to one day.  They were listed in chronological order and I'm not very good at getting it all organized, so rarely would I scroll through them.

Pinterest is a virtual pinboard of sorts.  You can categorize boards and pin website to these boards to easily browse back through.  They make it simple to keep it all organized.  The other part of it is you can follow friends or random people and search through what other people are pinning.   It has opened up a whole new world of creativity for me!  I'm wanting to sew, craft and have now tried my hand at making printables.  Would you like to see?

I Corinthians 13:4-8 subway art

A while back I saw these signs on pinterest and decided to do something similar as a printable.  Now looking at those signs again, I'm not so keen on what I made, so I'll be working on it a bit more.


I'm happy for you to use these if you like.  I doubt there are many out there that would have lived in these same places, but you are welcome to it!

I'd show you what I've done with these, but that would require putting them in a frame and actually taking pictures.  I'll get there!  Ha!

3 comments:

  1. Always laugh that you spent time in Plainview!! Hasn't God given you such a life of adventure?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way...LOVE the 1 Cor. 13 printable. You did great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way...Love
    the 1 Cor. 13 printable. You did great!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...