25 April 2011

Karis' Class Birthday Party

I've been meaning to share this slide show Jerry put together of Karis' party at school before we went on our Easter break. 

She really didn't want us to stay for her party......Miss Independent.....but after a few tears and words she let us come.  Seriously, I don't know what to do with that girl sometimes.  We all ended up having a great time and got some great pictures.  I just love her teacher and her class!  It's been so good for her!

You may notice that I look a little teary when the class presents her with a card they made.  Seeing the handmade pictures of each of her classmates just did me in.  Especially knowing that we would be moving and it would be such a precious keepsake for years to come. *Sigh*

Take a look!

2 comments:

  1. So special! I would be teary too Tina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday to sweet Karis! Can't believe how time has pass. Can you believer your little ones and Jman are turning FIVE this June?

    I loved your video from her school. I smiled seeing the "A E I O U" letters in the classroom. I remember practicing my vowels in elementary in Italy with a little song for A E I O U (cha cha cha!)

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...