30 April 2011

Easter 2011

So this is what it's like trying to get two 4 year olds and a 6 year old to pose for the camera.


See the chocolate and dirt on Reegan's dress?  That's what happens when you don't get up early to take pictures before they eat and play at church!!


 Great jumping shot of B-man there!


 Umm, why is Brennan licking Karis' flower?  I have no idea!



This one is decent!


At least the photos show their antics and personalities well!


Hope you had a wonderful Easter!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the idea of a montage of the outtakes! And their dresses are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are so cute! Love the missing teeth grin. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious - these really do capture their personalities and in the future, it will be a fun memory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Did I ever tell you that when we ate at a little cafe around the corner of the clock in Prague that I began cutting into my salad and a caterpillar crawled out?! The waitstaff and I had no language barriers at that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures!!! All of them! Your kiddos are just great :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...