29 April 2011

Valencia Oranges

The region of Valencia is covered in orange groves.  I was so surprised that many of them were easily accessible to the public.  Like this!
We truly could have helped ourselves.  Of course, we didn't!
I think we hit this area at just the right time to see the trees laden with oranges and flower blooms!  It was just lovely!!
That's it on our trip to Valencia.  Stay tuned for more travels in our future!  We may be headed south soon.....to Sevilla!  We have been so blessed to see so much of Spain in such a short time!  I'm glad for that since we're moving soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...