15 April 2011

Dream Come True

Over a year ago I began thinking and praying about Hannah's Prayer Ministry (the infertility and loss ministry that I am part of) starting a blog.

I took my idea to the other board of directors.  It took some time, a little convincing (you ladies know it's true ;)), lots of prayer, a bit of hashing out the details, more convincing and prayer!

But we got there!  In January the blogging team was formed.

This group of ladies has been SUCH a HUGE blessing!!  They have taken this blog farther and more professional than I ever imagined!

And it all starts today!

Held is born!
Hannah'sPrayerBlog

The actual launch isn't until April 25th, but we have to get the word out there, right?!
And do we ever have some incredible contributors lined up!!  I'm giddy with excitement!!

Would you consider helping us spread the word?!

Will you give us a follow, like us on facebook, follow us on twitter??

Be sure to tell your friends that could benefit from this incredible ministry!

Thank you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Liked it on fb. Doesn't look like the twitter link is working properly. What an important cause. How do you like being a missionary, traveling about? I guess, I should read a bit more, lol ;) How fun it must be to travel with the kiddos! (I bet it doesn't always feel that way, but it is a neat opportunity)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog on HP!! Excited to follow it! as well as HELD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited about this as well. Perhaps I will submit a post sometime :) I know I miss HP and the community there, so thankful for all that it has meant for me as well as thankful I still share online friendship with you and others!

    Love,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...