16 March 2011

Scrap N Chat

My friend and colleague, Mara, hosted a Scrap n Chat event in our city of Alcobendas this week.  I wish I could say that I was crafty.  I am not.  But I went more for the chattin'!  Ha!
I obviously didn't read the information (in my defense, it is in Spanish!) because my idea was that we would be sitting working on photo books.  That's not what this was at all.
Look what we were making!
 Calendars and Father's Day Cards!  The calendar, above, is one Mara put together.
 Father's Day is celebrated on March 19 in Spain.  Lucky I learned that when I did!
 Above, Mara with a friend and participant.
The craft table!  All kinds of scissors and papers!  Thanks to a group in the States for bringing many of the supplies in years past!
My friend, Isabel.  She is the creative one!  I was often watching her and using her stamps, ribbon and tape!  Mine looked nothing like hers!

Another big Scrap n Chat event is coming up in May that will be a week long, I believe.  A group from the States is coming to help!  It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...