12 February 2011

17


Do I have you wondering about that little number up there?


Could it be....my age?  HA!  I think you know the answer to that!

17

Maybe our apartment number??


How many pieces of fruit in my kitchen??

17

Or how many dvds we have??


Maybe it's how many pets we've owned??

17

Still got ya wondering??


Oh, maybe it's how many times a week I walk back and forth to take the kids to school??


Ok, ok, I'll keep you from the suspense!



Would you believe that Jerry proposed to me 17 years ago today?


We married when I was 22 and he was 23!  We are fast approaching that time when we've been together longer than not.
Happy 17 years to my hubby!

And to many more!!


4 comments:

  1. Dear goodness! 17 years ago?!?! You guys must be OLD! :-) Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 17! Jason popped the question 6 years ago today! Have fun celebrating our engagement anniversary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tina!!! That is SO awesome...ours is coming up too (16) and I am planning on blogging about it as well...coming soon to a blog near you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...