06 November 2010

Best Dressed Park

Several people had mentioned to me that our town of Alcobendas, had a Pirate Park.  Today we finally went in search of it.

The structure is in the shape of a ship complete with what looks like waves around the ship.  Kinda fun!


What I was not expecting when we got there was kids in their Sunday best, as I call it.  To play at the park?  Really??




Why yes, really!
 He is one of my favorites with his coat wrapped around his shoulders and buttoned at the top, corduroy shorts and knee high socks!



 Corduroy short's brother.


 Aren't these girls cute in their dresses?!






 Even complete with a kid in a tux on a moto!! Ha!


The only explanation I have for such a nicely dress park is it's close proximity to a very well known and swanky area of Alcobendas called La Moraleja.  And no, we don't live in the swanky part!


After my obsession with well-dressed kids I took a few pics of my own kids.  I think we'll stick to our t-shirts and holey jeans when it comes to the park!  I'm not keen on my girls getting rips in their tights!!  Ha!








 The girls made a new friend.  It was cute watching them play!!




 Brennan wanted to take a pic too.  He didn't do too bad!



We finished it off with lunch at Burger King in our little neck of Alcobendas.  What a fun day!

6 comments:

  1. Some of those kids dress better than me! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tina! I noticed you joined the giraffe tribe at SITS girls and stopped by your blog to welcome you. I love your story and joined as a GFC follower so I'd remember to return and read more. Also--great pictures! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am more than a little obsessed with pirates...I need to go play here. Just me...no kids necessary. Would that be creepy? Probably.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day! I love the expressions on your kids faces!!! So precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a blast!!


    Please do come by and visit me! Or, I've got my Organized Mess on Facebook now, will you "like" me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't these girls cute in their dresses?!
    -I'd say: Awesomely dressed! =D

    that's such a nice photo!

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...