27 April 2010

Locks of Love

I have had it in my mind for quite some time to cut Reegan's hair and donate it to Locks of Love.  It was never a good time or I would constantly forget to call and make an appointment.  We had a team retreat (more on that coming soon) this weekend and I was determined to get my hair cut before.  So I set it up to get Reegan's hair cut too.
I have never cut her hair before, well, not entirely true as I had trimmed bangs when she was little and saved a lock of her hair from that.  It wasn't a full cut though so I'm still calling this the first cut! Here she is before the big cut!


  Starting to cut


And the finished product!


 We left it in a french bob where it's shorter in the back and longer in the front.  I LOVE it on her!  She looks adorable, cute & sassy!

My stylist, Dawn is awesome!  It's always fun to chat with her about being an American in Prague.  And she cut Reegan's hair for free since we were donating it!
It's funny because when I first started talking to Reegan several weeks ago about cutting her hair she really didn't want to.  I explained that we were going to donate it and why.  The morning we went to go get it done she said she was ready.  I then told her I was surprised.  That I knew she was hesitant to cut it and she boldly told me "Mama, I've changed my ways.  I'm ready to get it cut."  Ha!  Too cute!

4 comments:

  1. Love it!!! She looks adorable! Way better than mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Makes me want to cut mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! and she's sure look'n like her mama now! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! She's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...