23 October 2009

Hard Drive Went Buh-Bye!

So, I killed the hard drive on my Mac. What a shame! It had done me well until I decided to download mass amounts of pictures from our pumpkin patch experience and then forgot to delete the RAW pictures, from our high-tech camera, off the computer. It's amazing what computers can do! So why can't they tell you when it is WAY TOO FULL and close to crashing?!
Luckily, ALL our music & movies had recently been switched elsewhere and all our photos are also on Jerry's computer or backed up. Whew!! Happy I didn't lose those!!
I did, however, lose all the info I had for our website/blog on our Mac account. It is on the web, of course, but I can no longer add or subtract from what is already there, so I must start a new. So, instead of risking losing it all again, I decided to switch my stuff to blogger. Not quite sure how J will feel about that. He's not a big blogger fan (shhh, don't tell).
It's kind of nice to start a new though. There is something about having a clean slate.
So, here is to a fresh start and a fresh new blog!

1 comment:

  1. Ya'll are makin me homesick for the Czech Republic! Miss you guys, the kids are just beautiful. So glad you all are doing so well. Praying for you-uns,
    Love, B Sue & Matthew

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...