29 October 2008

Love or Something More?


Brennan is quite the car enthusiast.  It’s actually getting a little ridiculous!!
He received a new car this weekend (thanks Mr. Tom) while in San Antonio.  We had put it in the back of the van and forgotten about it until last night.  I pulled it out and gave it to Brennan RIGHT before bed time....can you say “big mistake!”
He asked for it first thing this morning and has wanted to eat, sleep and play all while holding this car!!  We had a little go around at nap time because he wanted the car to go to bed with him.  I did not give in and he was quite angry.  I just have visions of him rolling over on top of it and poking his eye out or something!!
I’m assuming, hoping, wishing, anticipating that the newness will wear off.  We shall see if that actually happens!!  I don’t know if I can take much more whining, grumbling and bellyaching!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...