30 October 2008

Juicy Hand

We did our duty today and headed to Granbury to vote!  We missed a big crowd by minutes!  I’m so glad.  All in all it took us about 5 minutes.  Not too bad!!  I’m glad I could avoid the big voting day crowds!!
On the way home Brennan wanted to hold Karis’ hand.  I was shocked by this because they seem to always fight like cats and dogs, those two!  I thought he was asking me to hold his hand, but I look back and was reaching for Karis.  It just happened to be the hand that his sucking finger is on!! =)  She gives in (after a little persuading) took hold Brennan’s hand, he wipes his finger off and reaches for Karis.  She grabs his hands and then says “Mennan (that’s Karis’ way of saying Brennan) your hand is juicy!!
I had a good giggle over that one which only caused Karis to do it over and over and over again!!  Ha!  Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...