02 October 2008

Fortunes


The other day I had my last check up for my lasik eye surgery that I had in June.  So glad that drive is over, except Jerry had to have his eyes done at two different times, so he has a few more drives over to Plano from Fort Worth (over an hours drive one way, longer in traffic).  I digress..
On my way home I thought I would have lunch on my own at Panda Express.  It’s quite the exciting thing to eat on your own and eat WHILE IT’S HOT!!!  Ha!
They were selling containers of 8 fortune cookies, so I got one and thought it would be fun for the kids.  Above are the fortunes that were in each of the kid’s first cookies.  I about cracked up!! Brennan & Karis’ are dead on to their personalities!!  Reegan isn’t using words much yet to express herself, so maybe that does say something about her fortune.  Ha!
Just one of those fun things to do, not that I put much stock in fortune cookies!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...