16 August 2008

Gotta Love Skype

Daddy is on a trip at the moment.  This is a long one (10 days total).  He’s been busy the past few days, but we had a Saturday morning chat with daddy through Skype.  If you are not familiar with Skype...it is a great invention of being able to talk on your computer through the internet and you can do video chat as well.  The quality is incredible!!
So while I made muffins for Karis I put the computer where he could see Brennan & Reegan while they ate their cheerios (gotta love wireless too)!  It was pretty fun!!
The downside was hanging up with daddy and the crying that ensued.  Oh well, I would do it again in a heartbeat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...