17 May 2015

Girl Meets Globe Loves Minted

From the first time I laid eyes on the beautiful designs on Minted I was hooked!!

Christmas cards, party decor, birth announcements, home decor, graduation cards, wall art, wedding invitations!

A marketplace of independent artists, you can find just about any type of design.  With so much to choose from, it's helpful that you can create an account and save your favorites.

With wedding season upon, take a look at these amazing Save the Date designs!




Aren't they gorgeous?!

Of course, seeing as I love to travel I was drawn to the map gifts.

My home state!

This would be such a beautiful keepsake of our time in England!


Have you checked out Minted

Tell me, what is your favorite?  Or favorites because I can't imagine you could only find just one!

*I received a Minted credit in exchange for my review of their site and products.  Opinions are completely my very own!

6 comments:

  1. I've cruised around Minted before but I hadn't seen the map gifts, and I absolutely LOVE those! What a great idea for a travel keepsake! Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool- I think I heard of them at Christmas and wanted to do a card, but I'm the worst procrastinator ever. I need to check it out for baby announcements and what not, thanks for the info!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find some lovely e-cards at DaySpring.com. We're in the states. I wish we were international but not yet. Our Christmas cards are gorgeous and we personalize them. Perhaps someday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been years since I've done Christmas cards. Being overseas I have not done this tradition.
    It would be great for baby announcements!! Congrats, btw!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I love those too!! I was so excited to come across them!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...