22 August 2014

Highlights of Summer 2014

Tap, tap!  Is this thing on?!

Hi ya!!

Did you miss me?  Did you think I wasn't coming back??  It has been awhile!!

Life has been busy.  Birthday parties,



a friend's visit,



an early anniversary trip to Portugal,


IMG_5468

and the end of school and trying to keep 3 kids entertained through these weeks of Summer.




 In all honesty, I lost my blogging mojo there for awhile too.  In time, it always seems to return.  So, here I am!

This is just a highlight.  I'll be back soon to share more!

Have a happy weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Summer is such a busy but fun time! Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you! Looks like you've been having a great summer though, blogs will always be there after the fun is over :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds lovely! now, please tell me we'll get to see this Portugal pics!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back friend! Summer is for taking breaks from all the things and having time to PLAY! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!! Yes, but not as much as you this summer! Wow, you guys sure did quite a lot of travel! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! And you! I would have liked to have done a lot more, especially traveling, but it just wasn't possible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks!! I also need to catch up in my reading! Hope you are well and have had a good summer!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...