16 October 2013

Guest Posting Today

Hi ya friends!!

One of the things I love about blogging is the connections I've made with bloggers.  One of those very blogger friends became a true, in real life friend, when we moved to Austria.  It made my time in Vienna that much more enjoyable.  She took me around to her favorite spots and we even enjoyed a fun girl's getaway to Italy!

I was really excited when my new blogging friend, Alison, contacted me about doing an expat guest post for her.  Her and her husband, along with their 4 beautiful kiddos, have recently moved from Arkansas to Aberdeen, Scotland.

She first found my blog in a link up and ever since then I've been stalking following her blog, instagram and twitter feeds.  I've probably become a little overly obsessed, but if you spend any time on her blog you will see why.  Her photos are gorgeous!! I just love connecting with others who are doing this whole expat thing with kids in tow.  We're hoping our paths will cross, in real life, soon!  

So, I'd love it if you not only read my guest post, but give a shout out to Alison on her blog.  I don't think you'll be disappointed!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...