11 September 2013

Around Horsham

The locals love their town of Horsham, as do we!
It's funny how people gush over it.  Even people I've occasionally chatted with in nearby towns  will comment how nice Horsham is.
There is a nice mix of the country (just like my post about the woods) along with a decent sized High Street (downtown).
Behind the kids, in these pictures, is the Old Town Hall on Market Square.  Such a gorgeous building that now houses a restaurant.



Just down the street behind the Old Town Hall is the Horsham Visitor's Centre and museum.


The museum is free!!  It's full of artifacts and history about the area.



I love these old street signs!



The garden is lovely!


Old Fire Brigade truck.  Love it!


I loved this sign too!  I'm not sure where it was originally hung.  I never did see any history about it.






All different kinds of bicycles.





Come for a visit and we'd be happy to show you around!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...