12 November 2012

Yesterland Farm's Pumpkin Patch


I wanted to take a break from my Alaska posts and get our pumpkin patch trip on here.
We met Nana in Canton, TX to go to Yesterland Farms.  They have a nice set up, but it really disappoints me how these pumpkin patches charge you to get into the farm and then charge you for over half of the rides and attractions.  Just not cool in my book!

However, the kids had fun even though they felt a little too big for some of the activities and rides.

We watched a pig race, walked through a petting zoo area and watched this calf chomp on the arm of our kids.


These water pumps were fun.  You put a rubby ducky on the shoot and pump the water to make it go down into a little pool.



I love this photo of Reegan!



The farm had this neat set up to launch a pumpkin into a pond.  The kids loved it!


Splash!

The kids got to pick one "ride" they wanted to pay for.  Brennan and Karis chose rock climbing.



Reegan chose the roller coaster.  You'll notice a little girl wedged between us.  She was riding alone and wanted to ride with us.


I can't believe how big these 3 are getting.





This was by far the best corn maze I've ever been in!


Waiting at the finish line for the others.  That face just cracks me up!



A pumpkin patch visit isn't complete without Kettle Korn!

Hopefully they got their fill.  Who knows when we'll see a pumpkin patch again!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures ... looks like you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, looks like everyone had fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...