06 July 2012

Wiener Prater

The Wiener Prater is like a mini Six Flags.  The difference being that you do not have to pay to enter the grounds.  You pay for each ride or attraction.  There are advantages to that as it is cheaper.  However, if your kids find a ride they like they can't just ride it over and over again.

First up, the bumper cars!  Jeremy & Eli joined us.


Karis saying, "Don't run into me!!!" Ha!  She did a great job of driving.


Brennan about to ram Reegan and I! 


Jeremy, Kristi & Eli on the Dizzy Mouse! 


We took Reegan & Brennan on the Dizzy Mouse as well.  They did well on it.  I learned that I don't like roller coasters like I once did!  Oh, I'm getting old!!

Jerry took Karis on a bigger roller coaster.  I wasn't able to get a good shot.  She was a bit anxious starting out, but she had fun!

Taking a break!


Oh, how I love this photo of my little family!!


The slide!


Jerry's goal for the day.  To ride the swing. 


I understand the view is incredible!
This isn't any usual swing.  Look how high into the sky it goes!!


Jer & Jer on the swings.


I love this photo of Eli driving his cute little car!



We found an area of bounce houses. You pay one flat rate per kid and they can bounce all day!
They had a blast!



After we got the dads and kids settled, Kristi & I went to ride the Riesenrad.



Really neat replicas as you enter the ferris wheel.





Such a beautiful structure!


And oh, the view!


Sweet friend!


The park below.


Love this next shot!


Number 12 was set for a private dinner.  That would be so fun!


We finished off our time at Prater with a meal at the famous Schweizerhaus.


It was packed!  So you know it must be good!!  We found a play area in the back and found a table close by and enjoyed some yummy schnitzel!!



The kids are already asking to go back!

3 comments:

  1. How fun!!! Tyler saw your pictures and says that he and I need to go "all the way over there!" Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take such great pictures! I love that Ferris Wheel one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. {Melinda} Don't you just love summer?! Just looking at that swing makes me want to be sick, though! :) You have such a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...