18 June 2012

Last T-Ball Game

T-Ball has come to an end.  It was fun, but I am glad to have our Saturday mornings back!!

Reegan has been a good spectator this season!
And sporting one of the many headbands Kristi gave to my girls!


Medals!


The Royals and the Reds with their coaches.


Our baseball field is located in this beautiful green forest area.  We decided to go exploring after the game.


And stumbled upon this park.


Swingin'
I LOVE this setting behind Brennan!  Isn't it gorgeous?!




They loved this thing.  Until Reegan bopped her head on the pole in the middle.  Oops!


This past week we wrapped up the school year.  More on that in my next post!

1 comment:

  1. It must have been a quality family time. I enjoyed watching your pix.

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...