28 May 2012

Fun Photos

Dandelions! So fun! 


Before I started my day I spent a moment soaking in the great outdoors from the hammock.
Please excuse the unpainted toenails.  That has since been remedied!


I found a four leaf clover!  My kids were so jealous!


We have the most incredible roses in our yard right now.  This dragonfly thought so too!


I love this photo of my girls reading a book, soaking up the sun!


We met some friends at a local cafe.  If you find yourself near the United Nations building, check out Campus Suites!


I love their beach-themed bathroom too!!



Hope you've had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...