31 August 2011

Infantil Graduation

I need to play a bit of catch up of some of our last days and months in Spain.  Gotta show the grandparents all the important dates!

I spoke about my trip to the US and wouldn't you know that the time I was gone was the last week of school.  I obviously didn't check that very well before making my plans.  So, I missed a little production/graduation that Karis' class put on.  Jerry took lots of pictures for me though.

Before leaving for my trip, Karis' teacher explained how I needed to attach strips of crape paper to a shirt. 
I wanted to have that done so Jerry didn't have to worry about it.  Some things got lost in translation, and I learned upon my return that I didn't do it right.  Oops!  But Karis' teacher was so wonderful and took the shirt home herself to have it ready for the play!  Wow, was she a big help!

Jerry wasn't sure what this little play was about, but evidently Karis played a bird!
After that, graduation began!
A kiss from her teacher!  Awww!!
The graduating class!
Silly girl with diploma in hand!
Her teacher, Marta.  We loved her!!
Family!
and friends!!
This year and the people we met will hold a special place in our hearts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...