01 June 2011

Looky, Things Are New Around Here

I've been toying with the idea of changing the name of my blog for some time.  I called on my Held peeps for some ideas and they helped me out. 

I waited a long time for the title of "mom," but at the same time there are SO many other things in my life that define me.  So I went looking for a title that was a bit more versatile.  My friend Karon (Hi Karon, she's not a blogger....yet!  Ha!) came up with "Girl Meets Globe". 

I fell in love with it.  I had to think on it for awhile.  I am a "girl" going on 4-0, ya know!  People tell me all the time I look young for my age, so I went with it!

Hope you like it!  I am still changing things up a bit, but I'm liking the look so far. 

It shouldn't affect my email subscribers.  Just know that Life of a MissyMom is now Girl Meets Globe!

11 comments:

  1. I love it (of course I do! :))! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Maybe instead of being a blogger, I'll just come up with names for other peoples' blogs -- ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Tina! Good job Karon...great name!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love the new name and look...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that everything is ok with your blog and you shouldn't worry about it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your family will come visit us in Budapest during one of the school breaks or next summer! It takes us 2 hours to drive to the edge of Vienna where we park our car (and then catch public into the city center). We have a guest room and several mattresses we can throw on the floor for the kids. We'd love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I wish I knew how to do "cute" on my blog. Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...