18 March 2011

A Ladybug Visitor

I had to run and get the kids because what kid doesn't like a ladybug?!  Well, I guess I can't say that because when Karis & Brennan were younger, they weren't too crazy about them runny around on their arms.  Reegan was always the brave one and loved to hold a ladybug.  They've come a long way!
Reegan was taking her turn when suddenly the ladybug started to fly and landed right on her lip!  Ha!
I thought she would freak and flail, but she didn't.  She just started giggling. It  looks like a bump on her lip, but it's a white/tan colored ladybug.

2 comments:

  1. How fabulous and really cool that she stayed still for the photos! When my son sees a bug he always shouts, "bug mommy, bug!" which actually happens often since we live in Belize.

    Reegan is gorgeous!

    Stopping by from SITS!

    Cheers :-)
    - CoconutPalmDesigns

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...