24 October 2010

Pumpkin Shmear

Two years ago while we were in Fort Worth, TX , I fell in love with Einstein Bros pumpkin bagels and especially the pumpkin shmear (a cream cheese spread)!  Oh yum!!   We lived about 5 minutes from an Einstein Bros, so I kept well stocked during the season!!

Last year, back in Prague, I went to the net to see if I could find a pumpkin shmear recipe.  I found 2, but the season got away from me and I didn't get to it.  I found a pumpkin bagel recipe too, but bagels are quite a bit of work.  Maybe one day though.

This season, I've been pureeing pumpkin and thinking what recipes I wanted to use it in and remembered the shmear.  And it is so easy!
From Pinch My Salt, in case you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...