30 October 2010

Fall Festival

It took me a week to get these pictures off of Jerry's IPhone of the Fall festival we went to last weekend.  Sorry some are a bit grainy.
Even though we've all continued to be a bit under the weather we decided to go.  It was at a local Christian Academy.  We had a lot of fun!

The kids got apples and caramel, got to decorate a cookie, such concentration!


decorate a bag for trunk or treat, get some candy,



 roast a marshmallow....



I got in on the action too.


Hee hee!


and one of their most favorite things, jump in a bounce house!!  My kids are crazy for bounce houses.  I think they went and bounced 4 times!





We finished up the evening by watching "How to Train Your Dragon" on a big screen.  It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...