18 June 2010

Three Days & Spanish visas!!

As I sit here and type I have movers buzzing all around me with the sounds of wrapping and taping!
It's nice not to have to do all that packing by myself!!  Whew!


We just got word this morning, right before the movers came, that Jerry's Spanish visa is approved!!  We are ecstatic!!  Mine and the kids should follow soon.  It seems to be custom for the husbands to come first and the wife & kid's visas to come about a month later.
So, we will board a plane on Monday and then have to mail Jerry's passport back to Prague soon thereafter for our helper to go get his visa.


Even though we have been anticipating this move for over a year it is also bittersweet to have to leave so many good friends and team mates.  So much has happened to us here.

At the same time we look forward to this next phase in our family's life and what the Lord has in store for us.

Once we get settled I hope to be back to blogging more frequently.  Until then....

Adios!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes smoothly with the move! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...