29 April 2010

Happy Blogiversary to my new friend!

I am really enjoying getting to know my new blog friend, Tara.  She also lives overseas and we can share the common bond of living in a culture not our own.  She lives in Ukraine and although I've never been there I am familiar with many of her experiences having lived in Russia.  We've shared things like missions, funky wallpaper and missing Target!  Ha!
She is having an awesome giveaway of a beautiful ring on her blog.  Go check it out if you're interested in winning a ring!
And because I've enjoyed her so much I am adding her to my blog list on the side.
Happy Blogiversary, Tara!  I've enjoy getting to know you and sharing life overseas!!  I hope we can one day meet in real life.  I don't see me getting to Ukraine, want to come visit Spain??  Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, girlfriend, you know I will hit the wall and need to get "OUT" at some point...and I've never been to Spain...! And you know our doors are open here or there or anywhere. We love missionaries! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...