07 February 2010

One busy, crazy, fun week ahead!!

Today is the Super Bowl!!  What's funny is, I could really care less.  I am all about the social and food aspect!!  Ha!  I love any reason to get together!!  And I've got lots of it this week.  It should be fun!
Seeing as the Super Bowl is playing live, which is the middle of the night for us, we are dvr-ing the game and watching it Monday night to have a proper Super Bowl Party then.  I'm sure Jerry will get up and watch part of it in the middle of the night. We'll have our colleagues and church friends over for a game and fun foods night!!

On the menu:

7 Layer Dip
Sausage Balls
Sausage Queso Dip

Others will be contributing as well.  Fun fun!

On Tuesday I'll be kicking off a cooking/baking time.  Not that I am a whizz or anything, but baking is something that I love to do and thought it would be a great outreach opportunity through Bridge (our outreach/church).  It's just going to be a fun time to fellowship and share recipes.  My hope is to kick it off by sharing a recipe of my own and then each week someone brings a recipe to share and make with everyone.  I think it will be fun!  I'm still figuring out what I want to make this first week.  I've got to get busy on that!

Then we have some down time the next few days and then I host another party!  We have some friends/volunteers coming from Michigan and want to have some time with all the missionary ladies in Prague.  We are going to have an Italian Potluck on Friday night.  My mouth is watering just thinking about it!  More fun!!

Saturday night we'll be getting together again with these same ladies to meet some of their Czech friends that they have made from English Camps that they have put on the past few years.

I've got to remember to get out the camera during all these fun times!!

1 comment:

  1. We didn't watch the Super Bowl, but I still had to make cheese-bean-Rotel dip. Good times!

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...