15 October 2008

FrAzZlEd FeMaLe

 Last summer at our annual meeting in Greece for the colleagues in our region of Central and Eastern Europe we had a Lifeway representative come with a variety of books, studies and Bibles.  I was perusing the selection when a particular study jumped out at me. “The Frazzled Female” by Cyndi Wood.  It took me a few months to open the cover and finally get started on the study....umm, like 10 months!!!  Oh how I wish I had opened it sooner!!!  Once I did I KNEW I had found an incredible study.  Every time I opened it up God spoke to my heart!  Check out Cyndi’s site.  It’s really neat! 
There is even Frazzled Gear!!  I’m liking those “Frazzled?” t-shirts!!  I need to get me one!!
I think I will be doing this study again as well as reading every other book and study that she has done!!
I even told a friend the other day that this is the first time I had even considered sending a note to an author to tell them how much their book encouraged and challenged me in my walk with Christ.  I’ve done some great studies, but this sure stirred something in me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...