19 August 2008

Rain, Rain

 Daddy is away and Nana & Papa thought to give me a half break and take one of the kiddos for two nights.   Since I only had two kids I thought I would go to the store and get a few needed things (a little easier minus one).  Wouldn’t you know that as soon as we piled in the car the rain began to fall!!!  I already had Brennan & Reegan in their car seats and I knew they would get upset if I got them out.  They’re always standing at the door when we are about to go somewhere saying “I go!!” very loudly.  I knew I couldn’t change direction at that point!!!
I thought maybe the rain would let up by the time we got to the store...of course not!!!
So I decided to scrap the wonderful idea and head home.  The items could wait and I really didn’t want to juggle two kids, all our stuff and attempt an umbrella!!  What a circus sighting we would have been!
Once we got home they did not want to go inside.  They were fascinated watching the rain from our covered front porch and just too cute for me not to take pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...