12 November 2013

London Blogger Afternoon Tea

Sitting among 19 other bloggers, chatting away was a Saturday afternoon well spent!


There was food involved too.  Can't have a proper girly get together without food!





Before I went I kept thinking how I wanted to chat with different ones about a certain topic or their transition to London.  I think I got a bit star struck and all those questions went out the window!
I did have some great conversation, met some new people I'd not "met" online before and generally had a wonderful time.

I wish I'd had a chance to chat with everyone, but we plan to do this again!!

Here are the lovely ladies in attendance.  
  
Selena from Oh, the Places We Will Go!
Gina from Sweet Serenity
Mandy from Emm in London  
Erin from Erin Out and About   
Sarah from The Experience Collection Project   
Sarah from The Wanderblogger
Bonnie from A Compass Rose
Tina from Girl Meets Globe
Jacintha from Urban Pixxels
Anna from Eat, See, Do
Emma from Adventures of a London Kiwi
Janelle from The Halfpenny Diaries
Jaklien from Passport and Toothbrush
Kara from Pen Plus Passport
Sarah from The Secret Life of an Unknown Housewife
Shobha from NYLon Living
Annie at Sew Graceful
Kelly from Around the World in 80 Pairs of Shoes
Melanie from Melanie Fontaine
Samantha from To the Days Like This

Have you met up with other bloggers individually or as a group?  I highly recommend it!
 
post signature
 

1 comment:

  1. No, I have not! How does it get orchestrated!? Looks like such a blast!


    -Lisa
    everydayelevated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...