29 September 2013

Photo Challenge

I was so glad that Selena from Oh the Places We Will Go tagged me in the Capture the Colour Photo Blogging Challenge.  I had so much fun with this challenged and loved going through old photos to find just the right ones.
The challenge is to post an image for each of the colors: red, yellow, blue, green, & white.
I thought I'd add another fun dimension to this challenge.  Since there are 5 colors I thought I'd choose pictures from each of the 5 locations we've lived.  Wow, was it hard only choosing one photo!!  
White
Pokrovsky Monastery, Suzdal, Russia, 2000
Yellow
On the way to Konipiste Castle, Czech Republic, 2009

Blue
Altea, Spain 2010

Green
Vienna Zoo, Austria 2012
Up close and personal

Red
London Bus, December 2011

I'd like to nominated the following talented bloggers!!
Ell-Alice at Beautiful Hope
Alison at Chino House
Mar at t.o. & fro
Anyone else want to join in??

Be sure to tweet your entry with #CTC13 @travelsupermkt

Hope you all have a wonderful week!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...