26 August 2013

Waterfalls of West Scotland

This is the Dalchreggan Guesthouse, our B&B in Fort William.  Nice big family rooms, great breakfast, great views, great price, great host!

Before we piled the kids in the car to head to the Lake District, we strolled down to the beach across from our B&B to let the kids get out some energy.
And take in the views one last time.
The drive from Fort William to Glasgow was one of those incredibly beautiful drives!!  I'll say it again, I never expected Scotland to look so much like my home state of Alaska.  From fireweed,
to waterfalls!  Oh, the waterfalls!!



There were many road side stops to take in the view.  I couldn't keep count!



Another romp around before getting back in the car.

 Now this is riding in style!  They were only going about 40 mph, but that's the way to road trip!

 
Next, we're back in England in the Lake District!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...