08 February 2013

Birthday Parties and More

Saturday we headed to Fort Worth to join in celebrating my great nephew's birthday.  Everett turned one!!

He is such a sweet baby!!  

Their family, Adam, Jenn, Emory & Everett.


Jenn set up a pool with various balls.  Even my big kids loved it!  Look at my (great)niece's face.  Emory is too funny!


Everett did not seem too happy to be held.  I LOVE the look on Karis' face!  Ha!  She really is great with babies!


Everett seems to have some mean howling skills!


Karis and Emory playing.


We had such nice weather!  It was a great day to play in the back yard!!


I love this photo with the birthday boy!


We decided to do some shopping in Fort Worth.  We headed to Barnes & Nobles.  I love how the kids just sit and look at books!


I also met up with Becky.  She blogs at The Java Mama  We've been reading each other's blogs for awhile now.  It was so fun to meet up with her!!  She is so sweet!  I'm so glad we got to meet up!



1 comment:

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...